Thursday, June 01, 2006

Insane Dreams of the Western Snoop Dog

It's JUNE 1st! Thursday 7:43am and day 24 of our adventure. (week 6)
I had crazy dreams last night. In an old western town striking deals with Snoop Dog with some friends at a saloon. Then I was being chased and jumping over stairwells running and grabbing onto a thick rope swinging fast until my body went tingly and numb, like it fell asleep. Woke up. Went back to sleep after turning on another fan, it’s hot in my room. Fell back into the same dream of stealing money from a coyboy and his showgirl, trying to sneak out the back and putting out large bowls of dusty water for my mangy dog. And the way this dream like many of my dreams ended, I was in a fancy powder room trying to pee. Which always wakes my up and send my running to the bathroom. So, now I am more tired than when I fell asleep. I have had vivid dreams like this all week. It’s exhausting.

So, to the business of the baby- Today little arm and leg buds should spontaneously appear. They should take great shape over the next 32 days, according to my book by A. Christine Harris Ph. D., “The Pregnancy Journal”. I’m not having any cravings really. Just trying to eat a lot of fruit and veggies to get in all the phytochemicals that I can. I am trying to let go of that old feeling that I shouldn’t gain weight- I better lose that feeling fast. Keith is being great and we are just happy and counting the days as they go by. I’m a little emotional, but hey- that’s not so new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»