Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Car Sick

June 5th Monday 6:41pm

Back to work…I was nauseous all day, with heartburn and too much saliva. That’s fun. And so tired I could fall asleep at my desk. I weighed and measured myself today and was the same, whew! Actually an inch smaller than last time. That’s a relief. We have our first doctor’s visit 2 weeks from today. I am very excited to hear the heart beat and make sure everything is going as it should.

Today I had a craving for crunchy tacos, which I haven’t had in ages. I stopped by a taco stand by my work, ignoring the salad I brought from home, and indulged in some rolled tacos. They were better than you can imagine.

I have a very long day ahead of me tomorrow. I have to go to a student retention seminar in Orange County with a bunch of big wigs. Do you think the carpool will stop to let me go pee every half hour?!

No comments: