Saturday, June 03, 2006

Margaritas in babyland


June 3rd Saturday 8:45am

Baby is now .2 inches. Or 3-5mm. I have subtle stretching feelings of and on, reminiscent of cramping but not that bad. We have a funny feeling that we might have twins, but I’m sure that’s just a funny feeling. That would be crazy though.

We are going to my sis’s party tonight and I bought a really yummy margarita mix from William Sonoma so I can have yummy virgin margies. They should be called whore margaritas though, since it’s the pregnant woman who drink them.

I feel like my symptoms have actually begun to subside some. I had a major headache all day yesterday, but I don’t feel like I am running to the bathroom as much as in the beginning, although the books say as your uterus enlarges and raises out of your pelvic region, it sits more on your bladder. Makes you wonder, it’s strange how you can be so pregnant and hardly know it. I do admit, I’m a little weepy for almost nothing, even more so than before. Let’s see if I can get through today without crying…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»