Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just The Facts

June 14, 2006 Wednesday Day 37 week 8
I feel pretty good. I’ve have been super tired. Took a nap in my car yesterday at lunch and fell asleep watching TV last night at about 9:30. My clothes are starting to get a little tight around the waist. I read that my uterus is now about the size of an orange. I’ll need to go clothes shopping soon, at least to buy a couple pairs of pants/skirts.

I am more and more excited about seeing our baby on Monday. I am really counting down the days/hours. I’ve never been so excited to go to a doctor. I just hope everything is going and growing well. Let’s see, what else, I am hungry all the time and concentrate on getting a good balance of foods, and I have to make a lot of trips to the restroom. I pretty much just drink water now. It’s easier and better for me. Besides all the fancy sodas are expensive and full of chemicals and calories. Not to say I don’t have one now and again...

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm excited to see pictures too!