Friday, June 09, 2006

Pirate Baby


June 9, 2006 Friday, 6:12 am
Day 32. I felt pretty normal all day yesterday. Work is picking up and it helps take my mind off things. I walked the dogs in the morning and went to yoga. I told my yoga instructor that I’m pregnant and she gave me a big hug. I hope to be very active in yoga through the whole pregnancy.

I’ve decided to do a fun Caribbean/Pirate theme in the baby’s room. I want to paint a large mural on one side of the room with sand, sea, sky and a pirate ship. I picture a palm tree with bananas and a treasure chest in the sand. I don’t think there will be any actual pirates, maybe a pirate flag somewhere. I think it’ll be bright, cute and a whole lot of fun. Now, I just need to ask the Doctor if I can paint and when. Of course I would like to do this asap. I will have to have Keith paint the room, because of the fumes. I have some research to do.
I love projects.

No comments: