Friday, June 02, 2006

Worry Warts

June2nd, FRIDAY! At 6:37am My Sis's Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Sis!
Today and last night I am having one of those, “What if I’m not really pregnant, and this is a cruel joke” thoughts. Those mutate into paranoid, “What if there is something wrong with my baby’s development” thoughts- and I don’t know which is worse. I read last night that after the 6th week, when the heart is beating the chance of a miscarriage goes down to 3%. And that if there is something wrong with the embryo, chances are your body will miscarry. So that makes me feel a little better. Still I find it cruel that the OB makes you wait until the 8th week to see her. So much can go wrong in that time, I guess the idea is, they want to wait until there’s really something to see, a fetus instead of an embryo. That makes sense to me. I love Fridays, and this weekend should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»