Saturday, June 10, 2006

Let Them Eat Cake!


June 10th 2006 Saturday 7:15am
We were invited to the neighbor's for dinner last night for a little celebration dinner. They have a baby, Isabella who is about 10 months old, so it was nice to be able to talk about our pregnancy with someone who knows. Blanca made us a cake! And set the table with china, we had some great food and fun conversation. Baby Blanca even screamed her opinion on the subject several times. It felt great to have a night that was created just to celebrate and welcome our little growing baby. I’m glad they felt comfortable being more than “cautiously optimistic”. I even bought a bottle on de-alcoholized wine for me so I could partake in the celebration, (Yes, I called my doctor and asked-It’s little more than grape juice).

Today we are driving up to Borrego Springs to see my Dad. We are going to stay the night and go swimming and golfing and play tennis, if I have the energy. I hope to have a great and relaxing weekend, not worrying or working. I better get packed.

No comments: