Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's only just begun...

Tuesday 7:22pm May 30th
Day 22, still. Only 244 days to go. Today was not so fun. I am bloated and gassy and crampy and nauseous. I am lucking out with all the symptoms. Of course when I feel so crappy, I worry more that something is wrong. Are you really supposed to be so crampy? I am way past the embryo implantation stage, so unless I am really sensitive to my uterus stretching, I don’t get it. I’m not hungry for dinner-which Keith is nice enough to make tonight, but I am going to eat anyway. I don’t want our wiggle worm to starve.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Interesting title choice with your subject of not eating. Hmm, now I shall psychoanalyze you.

Read my blog; mabe it'll make you hungry, yes?

www.sandiegosecrets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»