Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The fun has just begun


July4th 2006. 1:30pm
I have been really busy working and trying to pull the guest room together for Doris’ stay here. Every day I think I need to blog, but then something comes up. We are going to a barbeque later today at Judy and Ted’s. Another drinking holiday. You don’t realize how much drinking goes on until you have to quit. Sad how much I miss it. I wish I didn’t have the taste for it.

I made Keith stay home instead of going out with his friends to PB and now I feel like a bitch. I guess I didn’t make him, he has free will. But I don’t like the idea of him going to PB with the guys on a drinking holiday. I have no faith that he would be home safe and on time in order for us to go to the Mackay’s. And I know everyone would be sad if he wasn’t there. (although I’m sure his friends are sad too) He is dreading his upcoming birthday and lamenting about getting older. Crying about not spending time with his friends and having to work all the time. In the back of my mind, I’m like, “oh boy, you have no idea what we’re in for.” I don’t think it has set in yet for him what it’s really going to be like to have a newborn. The longer I am pregnant the more I think it’s too bad that men have no idea. Could not have any idea, what it’s like for the woman who is pregnant.

This is kind of a negative blog entry, isn’t it? I have been fighting morning sickness every afternoon, and I am grouchy, stressed and over tired. I have crazy dreams every night and my sleep is either interrupted by having to pee or the dogs tap dancing around on the hard wood floor. I need to relax.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh chrysanthemums! Pretty. I took a picture of some too ... http://sandiegosecrets.blogspot.com