Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Movin' and shakin'

July 18, 2006 Tuesday 8:01 am
We went to the Doctor yesterday and everything is going great! My blood work came back fine and blood pressure is normal. The baby is now the size of a tennis ball and we say her/him move around and could see the heart beat. It was amazing! Thrilling! Keith and I are so excited now for this new little baby- it gets more real and real. I laid in bed this morning and daydreamed about where the crib will go and what decorations we will have. I want to start buying diapers now, although I believe I will use a diaper service- maybe not. I have some research to do. Anyone have any input on diaper services?

I have a new picture to of the baby to post, but I left it at work- I’ll do it tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! There is a huge diapering forum on the mothering website (http://www.mothering.com/mdc/diapering_frontpage.html)Those ladies are way into cloth diapering. A friend of mine uses a service (dydee, I think) and she has been happy with it.