Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's too Damn HOT!

July 16, 2006 Sunday 8:15 am
It has been so hot! It’s the kind of heat where you wake up in the night sticking to the sheets and sweating on your pillow. It may be time for an air conditioner. At least for our bedroom. It’s nice that I am due in January, so I wont be too big in the heat of summer. As I sit here typing, I’m sweating- and I have a fan in my face. When you’re pregnant your body temperature runs higher naturally, so it’s a double whammy.

I got my hair dyed at a salon yesterday. I know that’s controversial. I decided it would make me feel better all around to have nice hair. My hair was dull brown with a lot of grey. Now it’s black with cherry red streaks. That big chunk of grey in the front? Now cherry red. I was assured by the salon that they all had their hair colored during their pregnancies and they color pregnant woman’s hair all the time. I am secretly worried that my Doctor will yell at me tomorrow. We have the second doctor’s appointment tomorrow. We are pretty excited. Keith is hoping we’ll get to see the sex- But I think we have to wait until like 18-20 weeks for that. I am hoping to hear the heart beat.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I agree. It's too hot. It's time to spend time at the beach. We live in San Diego afterall. Escape, escape, I tell you! Little shenut wants to swim in the ocean.