Sunday, July 30, 2006

Better Today

July 30, 2006 Sunday evening 8:47 pm
I have been feeling better- the weather has cooled off, even rained a bit. Coincidence? Probably not. I think I feel the baby moving around at night but it really is hard to tell. Exciting though. I am not in my 15th week a little more than a third of the way through. I bought a scrap booking album today and I intend to get started. This little blog will make an appearance for sure. I think I will make this into a paper version. With more intimate photos. I can add the baby pics and tummy pics that I wont publish otherwise.

I’m not looking forward to work tomorrow, or the next day for that matter. But what has to be done has to be done. What seems important now will soon take on such different meaning.

No comments: