Saturday, August 12, 2006

Exorcist Anyone?

August 12, 2006 Saturday 8:34 am
Okay, so I have been sick. Very scary- been to the hospital 2x this week, had an EKG sick. I know what your asking yourself, “how’s the baby?!” Thanks, the baby seems to be fine. And after 2 days of sleeping, exorcist style vomiting and comatose laying around, I seem to be much better today too. This has been a very scary week. Keith has been wonderful during this sick time. Taking care of me, calling the hospital, taking me to the hospital, sitting with me-even cleaning the puke out of my car when I let loose on the way HOME from the hospital on Thursday. He’ll be a great dad. If he can hold it together while scooping puke from the front seat, I no longer worry about him changing a diaper! He truly is a renaissance man!

I have an appointment with my regular OB on Tuesday, followed by a cardiologist. So we’ll see how everything is going along. I still think I feel the baby moving around at night, but still can’t be sure for sure. I measure around 41” around the belly button (I started at about 36-38”) and I have gained a scary 17 pounds. I gained a ton in the first few months, but now I am back on track gaining about a pound a week, which is what I should be gaining right now. Unfortunately the weight I gained in the beginning can’t be added on to my weight in the future. It doesn’t work that way. L

So now I am hopeful things will be good for a while. I am up today, showered and ready to take care of business. Just a little slower that usually is all.

No comments: