Thursday, August 24, 2006

A few days ago

We went to Mom’s on Saturday for my Grandpa’s 84th birthday party. Shelly made great lasagna and I made a carrot cake. The Mackays came to the party and it was pretty fun! Everyone’s rubbing my belly now, which doesn’t bother me so much anymore. May be the last time someone rubs my belly and thinks it’s cute or exciting! At least until a few months after the baby is born, and then I’ll hope that’ll be Keith’s job.

I felt great all week last week. I had energy and a good mood. Today and yesterday I have been tired again. Sleepy and lead weighty. I imagine the baby’s having a growth spurt. I have started taking Omega 3 supplements, which I hear is good for baby’s brain growth and my mood for some reason. So far, I haven’t noticed a difference. I’ll take them anyway.

Tonight I’m going to make a calzone from scratch. Well kind of, I have wheat bread dough from Trader Joe’s. Yum!

No comments: