Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's a Boy!!

8/30/06
I have been super busy at work and exhausted at home, which doesn't leave me much time to blog or upload pictures. Which I hope to do very soon. We had our ultrasound yesterday and discovered that we are having a boy! And so far, he's very healthy and doing well. Looks like he is going to be long (tall) as his femor bones is long for his age. He was moving and dancing, kind of doing a movement that looked like crunches. I don't really feel his kicks yet. He is facing up and toward my spine, so he is kicking the placenta, not my stomach.

I have been feeling really good. I started taking Omega 3 (thanks Erin!) on the advice of a friend and whether it's that, or just the 2nd trimester that is making me feel good, It's hard to say, but I'll take it.

Oh, and we now have a new due date of 1/19/07. Which is a Friday. That makes me about 19 weeks and 5 days. Farther along than we thought. We need to sign up for some pregnancy classes soon. As slow as this has been going, it's going fast.

No comments: