Tuesday, September 05, 2006

We found a crib!


September 5, 2006 Day 122 (20 weeks)
We have been getting the nursery together. We have a crib (thanks to Mom!) and a changing table now. It’s looking pretty cute. All we need to do now is the fun decorations stuff. I bought some letters that spell “Miles” for the wall and hope to have some sketches for the mural done soon. I think it’ll be really simple. I am going to paint each letter of his name a different animal print and hang them on the wall above the crib. The room is so small and is somewhat crammed with furniture, so I don’t want the wall to overpower the small space.

I feel Miles moving around every day now. Still small flutterings but he usually gets my attention every couple hours or at least once a day when I’m holding still.

I’ve been feeling pretty good. With the exception of being tired more easily and feeling bigger and bigger everyday, which I suppose is very normal. So all is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Wendy. This is so fun and sooo exciting. I'm glad you're feeling better. How is Keith doing? This is a time of adjustment for him too, albeit not physically (at least not directly). Too bad he isn't doing one of these; it would be fun to hear about the experience from the man's point of view, too. Love, Kathleen