Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Jungle Mural finally complete!



September 12th 2006
So I finally finished the mural in the baby’s room. It took me a lot of research and fear overcoming then just doing it in basically one day. I drew it out in one night and then painted it on Sunday. I think it looks pretty good! But you be the judge of that as I have posted a bunch of pictures to go with this.


I had the doctor’s (OB) appointment this morning and heard little Miles heartbeat. He sounds good and strong. I felt him moving around today, his movements seem to be getting bolder and sometimes it feels like he is doing summersaults! But mostly it’s just little kickboxing moves. Jab-jab-uppercut!

I have been feeling pretty good. Tired, and still with the crazy dreams. I mean super scary, crazy, exhausting, can’t put that on a family blog dreams. I would love to sleep all the way through the night without waking and without dreams. But I guess that wont be happening any time soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mural looks FANTASTIC! It's very sweet. And I wouldn't count on getting the kind of sleep you're remembering for a long long while. But you will get used to it. Since you're having a boy maybe I can send you cute things that my boys outgrow - if you're interested!