Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life goes on...



September 28th 2006 about 24 weeks
Only 3 1/2 more months! Miles is getting bigger and more noticable. He gets my attention regularly with kicks and jabs that can now be felt from the outside, which is fun for Keith. We have trained the doggies not to sleep on our bed anymore, which was easier than I anticipated. They now have a big bed that they can share, or another little one if they don’t feel like being close.


I have been swamped at work, which is exhausting. Keith has been a huge help, making dinner at night and helping with the house chores. I come home dead tired and fall asleep by 9pm.

I am so excited for the holidays! I think these next couple of months are going to fly by. I imagine I’ll do a lot of my shopping online over the next few months. Partially to try and spend wisely and partially because shopping all day wipes me out now, and I imagine as I get bigger and more uncomfortable, it’ll be even worse. This will be the last year for a while that I can go shoping without a monster stroller!

No comments: