Friday, August 25, 2006

Prenatal Yoga

I went to a prenatal yoga class last night. It was awesome! I loved it. It was really nice to be around a bunch of pregos. There was the full range of 12 weekers to “my due date is tomorrow” and there were probably about 12-15 ladies in the class. I loved it. It was the first time I was in a room full of people I KNEW I had something in common with. I got home at 9:15 and crashed. I’m a little sore today. But the class was really good for me. I never realized how quickly you lose it when you don’t use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An avocado!! I'm SO excited. And yes, I DO want to know the sex!! This is so nice to be able to share some of what you are going thru. I think of you lots, and you are in my prayers. Did I tell you I think I'm changing faiths? I'm looking at Baha'i (One God, many messengers), which is inclusive of all faiths. This solves many of the problems I had with Christianity and their isolationist view of God.
Write me when you want... and I know who you are, Wendy... you don't have to tell me you're my niece LOL. Love, Kathleen