Thursday, August 17, 2006

The size of an Avocado.

August 17, 2006 Thursday
I have been feeling much better. Worlds better than I did. In fact I almost feel like the old me. Which makes me hopeful that the worst is over, at least for now.

The baby is now about the size of an avocado and will double in size over the next few weeks. That’s pretty exciting. There is a woman at work who is a month ahead of me and it’s interesting to watch how she grows and have a kind of guideline for how I will look in a couple of weeks.

We will get the ultrasound to see the sex of the baby on the 29th. In just under 2 weeks. So expect an announcement or tell me if you don’t want to know. Keith and I will be taking some classes at Sharp to prepare for birth and baby. I think that’ll help me, but especially help Keith know better what to expect, and take some of the scariness out of it. Not much else is going on. The weather has cooled off tremendously, and that is making life easier. I am looking forward to Fall like never before. I can’t wait until October! My favorite time of the year.

No comments: