Sunday, July 23, 2006

Baby Pictures-13 weeks!


July 23rd, 2006 8:05 Am
I am finally posting the baby pictures from out last hospital visit. I wrote little explanations on the pictures so hopefully you can figure it out. The baby is too big (how exciting!) to get him/her all in one shot, so there are two pictures, one is a good picture of the body the other is of the head.



It has been incredibly hot. So hot that it’s making me sick. We have been looking for a little air conditioner for the bedroom but it appears all of San Diego is sold out. Bad planning on our part. Yesterday it was 110 degrees in La Mesa. Now that’s just ridiculous.

I am really starting to show now- I should get a picture of my belly soon. Kind of been putting that off! But really it exciting to actually look pregnant. This is the first week of my second trimester. I am really excited to start the second trimester. I expect to be greeted with more normal emotions and bucket loads of energy. I’ll let you know how reality meets my expectations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there baby and baby. He/She looks so wonderful. We'll be saying hello before too long. Only 6 months to go. Wow! Love. Mom

Shelly said...

Looks like a baby! Phew, not a puppy after all.

So exciting. I can't wait.
Em