Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A revealing little game.

3/11/08: So I’m not sure how this works, but I was tagged- So Erika at http://senwlong.blogspot.com/ Married with Children Tagged me. I’m coping this from her post, “I'm going to play the game! Here are the rules, per luci, who got them via veganmomma:Rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules.Share 5 facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.” I’m not sure I know 5 people with blogs that will want to play, but I’ll do it and hope they think it’s fun too. Here are my 5 things.

1. Although I seem somewhat outgoing, I’m actually pretty shy and have some difficulty joining new groups- although I seem to do it all the time.
2. I think being a Mom is the bees knees and being a stay home mom is even better. I love my life with Miles and Keith and wouldn’t change it, or go back to a paying job for the world. (at this time, and unless I have to).
3. I am trying my hardest to be creative even though actually painting right now is really difficult with a short napping toddler. That’s why I’ve picked up crochet. It’s something I can do to feel creative and productive, without leaving the family to lock myself in my studio. Although, that said I have a couple paintings in mind and I’m itching to do them! Anyone want to babysit?
4. I used to battle with my weight constantly. Dieting and yo yoing. Now I feel pretty good about my amazing milk making, baby producing body and I overlook the things that I used to think needed work. My whole focus is on being healthy, listening to my body and trying to eat foods that I feel good sharing with Miles.
5. Keith and I will have been together for 9 years this St. Patrick’s Day. The best 9 years of my life for sure.

Okay so that’s it. Not sure who I’ll tag. But I’ll see if maybe I can come up with some blogs that I’ve visited. I'll have to do this more- later- Miles needs some attention!
http://vikingjenn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

erika_deanne said...

Yeah. thanks for playing :) its nice to learn things about those you don't know much about!