Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!


3/25/08:
Happy Easter! Although it’s already over- I’ll always remember this Easter since it’s when Miles really started walking. He’s suddenly standing up from a squat and taking 6-7 steps at a time. Of course he falls a lot- glad those cloth diapers cushion his fall so well.

We’ve been working hard on the front yard just about every day- trying to get it ready for planting. This has been a huge undertaking for us as the weeds were knee high after all the rain we had this year. My girlfriends have been offering their time and pulling weeds with their babies too. It looks like babies are growing from the garden when they are over. Of course I pay them with margarita time in our already finished backyard.

Mindy dog is doing better, I think. She is eating some- although with some nasty results at times. I think she’s going to pull through- although I often wish she would just get better or worse so we could make some informed decisions about her future. I guess that’s horrible to say, but I am REALLY tired of cleaning up after her. No one can blame me for that.

Well, we're off to finish pulling weeds so we can start planting! Hurray!

No comments: