Monday, November 05, 2007

Where did October go?




11/5/07:
October was a whirlwind of craziness. Between having mastitis, Keith being sick and then our world catching on fire-then party, party, party for Halloween…Whew! I’m glad that month is over. Miles had a great time at the pumpkin patch, riding the huge pumpkins. He had the opportunity to wear his dragon costume several times to various parties and activities. He always steals the show with his good nature and laughing smile.


On a personal note, some friends found a huge, beautiful, old, painting easel in an alley by some dumpsters and nabbed it for me! We are busy making a place for this gorgeous piece of furniture. I can’t wait to initiate it into my studio. Oh, I have that painting itch for sure now! What a sign!

No comments: