Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Discoveries

9/26/07:
Keith came home last weekend and we tried to cram as much fun in as we possibly could. We hit up a cloth diaper garage sale- and I got the fuzzy bunz of my dreams for cheap! Now cloth diapering is finally (almost) easy! We also hit up the Stone brewery for a little lunch and a tour…and then over to the Carousel at Sea Port Village. Miles shook with excitement for the entire ride. I started him on a horse that didn’t move, but then upgraded him to a horse that moved up and down. It’s hard to express his reaction- he wasn’t laughing or smiling really, he seemed more amazed. His entire body would shake and he would exclaim, “Booh! Baah!” periodically. These were noises I hadn’t heard before- so clearly he was reaching deep to express himself.

It’s so fun to watch him have a new experience. Whether it’s the merry go round, or the Koi fish pond- we always have a great time exploring this new world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wrote myself a post-it to send you my adjustable cloth diapers....sadly gathering dust in my closet.

e.