Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Zerberts and kisses


We had a good weekend, went to the park, etc...had picnics by the bay, the usual. We had a great day yesterday. I put him in the gym daycare for an hour for the first time while I went and did yoga. From what I can tell he barely noticed I was gone and was very entertained by the other kids. So I bought a daycare pass and will try to make yoga 2 times a week during the day and then once on Saturday when his dad can watch him. I think this will make a huge difference in my practice and life, so I'm thrilled.
Then we went to the playgroup in the park, and then the zoo. We had a busy, tiring day. Miles had some trouble in the afternoon because we missed a nap then he went to bed at 5:30 and then woke up at 6:30 so I had to walk him around the block at about 7:30 just to make myself sane. He was making this low groaning/whining noise consistently. After awhile that really is grating.

But just the same, we had a good day. I just had to put aside myself last night and think, there's nothing more important than this. Then this morning I sat him up in bed while I lied there on my back and he would bend over and kiss (big wet open mouthed kisses with both hands on either side of his face) my stomach. So cute! I think he may have been trying to give me zerberts, like I do to him. Love it!

No comments: