Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I'm taking a poll.


Here's a picture of my latest painting. You can see more at www.bendystar.com

Been going to the gym everyday again- I took Miles for the first time today and was only gone about 40 minutes, when I came back the woman said Miles "went crazy" on a baby and pushed a little boy. They didn't call me out of the gym to get him though and he seemed really happy there and wants to go back. Not sure if it will work out.

My big question is, do I keep the membership if I can't take Miles? (I have 'til Friday to cancel with a full refund) My whole reason for switching is so I can take Miles. I'm not a huge fan of the yoga that they have at LA Fitness. Or should I go back to the Y? But I can't go to the Y yoga because I can't take Miles. There's a place downtown that's a donation based yoga studio and I could get my yoga fix there once a week...I just don't know what to do. Miles should grow out of this phase soon- I'm hoping by 3, so it seems worth keeping the membership even if I only take him in half hour spurts so I can get a quick elliptical and some stretching in. It feels really good to be back at a real gym and actually working out. What do you think?

No comments: