Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby sign language explosion.

9/10/08: The other day Miles "said" his first sign sentence, “Eat food please, yum.” I was pretty excited because he’d never done the sign for eat before. Today at breakfast he would copy just about any sign I would give him, He signed cracker, more (properly), cheese, and fish, all in one setting. Wow! That’s quite a language explosion for breakfast! He would point to something and look at me and I would give him the sign and he would copy most of them. That’s pretty cool!
By the way- we take Baby Sign classes at Java Mama with Signs 4 Baby. Joann Wooley is great! http://www.sign4baby.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! I love when babies and toddlers sign. It's so cute! I'm still signing with my two-year-old and we both still love it.

I think Andrea at Signs 4 Baby is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Good words.