Thursday, August 14, 2008

19 months old tomorrow!

8/14/08: Disclaimer: I should be folding laundry, but I don’t feel like it.

So my new thing is jogging. Keith and I have been jogging when he gets home after work. We put Miles in the jogging stroller and go around the hood for about 30-40 minutes. Not all of it is jogging, because after about 3 minutes I feel like my lungs will explode, but we alternate jogging and walking. I am pleasantly sore and feel so fit! Yay!

Miles is 19 months old tomorrow. He talks some, but signs more reliably. He can sign, helicopter, plane, more, milk, cookie, sorry, please, motorcycle, truck, down, and thank you. I’m sure I’m forgetting some words. He can say: banana, down, more, vroom, duck, uh oh, Dad, Mama, and I’m sure there’s more. It’s the kind of talking though that only mama can understand for the most part.

Miles is no longer using the potty- taking a little break, I guess. No pressure, we’ll see how he does in the future.

Pumpkins are coming along nicely, They are getting big but are still green. i wonder what we'll be this Halloween!?

Okay- the laundry isn’t going to fold itself- onward weary laundress!

No comments: