Thursday, April 03, 2008

Walking, signing, and crochet

4/3/08: Miles is really walking well now. He free stands and walks catches his balance and keeps on going. We went to the Quail botanical gardens the other day and he loved the bamboo forest. He could swing from post to post and not fall. He had the time of his life.


He is better and better at expressing himself now too. He hasn’t picked up any more sign. I should do a “sign of the day” and sign it all day long and see if that would help. He gets frustrated and signs “more” for everything. It’s his way of saying, ”Hey, I have something to communicate!” The rest is up to me to decipher. So he needs some more sign for sure.

I finished my crochet pig. I’m very proud of him too. Miles isn’t really into playing with stuffed animals right now, but I think he’ll like him in the future. Otherwise, he’ll become room decoration. I started a lion for my next project. I am definitely a hooker now! Ha!

No comments: