Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I-you-la

7/9/08. Miles said "Iyoula" yesterday- which I’m pretty sure meant "I love you". We were playing in bed in the morning and I said "I love you" and he looked at me and said "Iyoula" and gave me a kiss. So cute!

My Mom bought Miles a potty seat that doubles as a step stool. So far Miles loves it. He has been standing on it to wash his hands and sitting on it with his clothes on. Today he asked to take his diaper off and sat on it for a while commando. I think he likes the idea of being diaper free. Me too! Maybe it’s not too early- but then I don’t want to get my hopes too high. We’ll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 years is the exact right time, mom. LOL

Seriously, Russians don't use diapers at all. Get him going. Don't be discouraged by "accidents." It's only natural.