Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Miles said "Ma ma"!


12/18/07:
Miles is 11 months old now. He is doing really well with eating “real” food now, crawling and babbling. In fact today he said “Mama” to me when I came to pick him up from the gym day care! I was so excited! It’s the first time he seemed to say it to me, instead of just babble. He never babbles mama unless it’s sad talk. This time he looked up at me and said “Ma ma!” We’ve been practicing it with him the last few days, really encouraging him to say words, so I’m not toooo surprised. But the thrill is the same nonetheless. Christmas is fast approaching. Miles got to open some presents the other night that some friends gave him. He had fun ripping the paper and playing with the boxes, just as we suspected. I can’t wait to see him on Christmas morning though! Family is supposed to come here at around 9am so we’ll have to finagle a nap in there some how. We are having a lean Christmas, meaning light on the presents, this year, but it was fun shopping, knowing whatever gift I got, needed to be good, since it’s all they’re getting.
Miles met Santa- He did very well considering he does have some stranger danger. You can see it on his face. He’s a little uncertain, but was somewhat reassured by all our antics trying to get him to smile. I’ll post the picture.

1 comment:

@HolisticMom on Twitter said...

Yay! Cute pics of Miles and Santa! =)