Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lotta Doctors.

12/21/06: 35 weeks or 37 days and counting!
I have to go to antenatal 2x a week for testing, the dietition once a week, the OB once a week and the Endocronologist every couple weeks. So, I am pretty busy with Doctor’s appointments! I went to the antenatal diagnostic testing center yesterday. My OB wants to make sure Miles is getting enough to eat because she feels my weight gain has slowed and reveresed a little too soon. The do a quick ultrasound (I didn’t get to keep any pix) and she showed me that Miles has a lot of hair on his head. He is also definately a boy-if there was ever a doubt. He still has plenty of amniotic fluid to float around in and appears to be doing well. He’s hanging out head down, so he’s getting ready to go. His heart rate is good and I didn’t have any contractions while I was there. All is going well.

I have packed my hospital bag, and Miles bag too. Made a birth plan and distributed it to my sis and mom and of course Keith. I made a birthing selection of music to play and packed a couple CD’s but also my iPod speakers. The nursery is ready to go...and we are ready for Christmas too. After Christmas I guess it’ll just be back to normal and a bunch of waiting. I want to get birth announcements addressed and ready to go- but I have lables for that. And I need a picture of Miles to assemble them anyway.

So that’s all the news for now. Merry Christmas!

No comments: